Faculty of Pharmacy
The Faculty of Pharmacy, Misr International University, strives to obtain international accreditation and to enhance its competitiveness among internationally accredited faculties of pharmacy.
The QA unit aims to continue promoting the culture of quality assurance and performance assessment, at all levels of the academic system, research activities and services provided by the Faculty. Meanwhile, the QA Unit abides by the local and international standards to upscale the competences and competitiveness of the Faculty graduates and to gain the confidence of our stakeholders, with the aim of renewing the local accreditation and obtaining the international accreditation.
The QA unit aims to continue adopting follow-up and performance assessment mechanisms, at all levels of the academic system, research activities and services provided by the Faculty; while abiding by the standards set by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE) to realize the mission and objectives of the Faculty by:
- Ensuring that all NAQAAE terms and conditions are fulfilled and assisting the Faculty establish a quality assurance system that will lead to the renewal of its accreditation.
- Promoting the concepts and culture of quality and ongoing improvement among staff members and employees in the various Faculty departments.
- Prepare academic staff who are competent in performance assessment and quality assurance.
- Develop the capabilities of the faculty academic and administrative staff by offering specially tailored training programs.
- Establishing an internal verification system for performance assessment for all academic and research activities, administrative tasks, and services to ensure the realization of the Faculty mission and strategic objectives.
- Improving the quality of the Faculty academic programs, consequently improving the graduates’ qualifications and increasing their competitiveness.
- Announce all the activities organized by the Faculty through various media.