Faculty of Pharmacy
The following objectives have been set to help the Faculty fulfill its vision and mission:
- Qualifying distinguished graduates for competition in various pharmaceutical and clinical fields to meet the needs of the national and international job market.
- Developing and strengthening the institutional capacity and educational effectiveness within the framework of national and international quality standards.
- Developing the abilities and skills of the Faculty’s teaching and administrative staff.
- Encouraging and enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of scientific research at the Faculty to pursue its development and national goals.
- Enhancing the role of the Faculty in serving the community by improving the community health care.