Services & Facilities
Quality Assurance Center
The vision of MIU Quality Assurance Center is to promote the academic, research, administrative, and community service levels to ensure all MIU faculties’ national and international accreditation.
MIU Quality Assurance Center aims to ensure continuous development of the learning process, research activities, and community services to achieve the Intended Learning Outcomes of the academic programs. It also aims to provide support and consultations to quality assurance units in MIU faculties, spread quality assurance and accreditation awareness among MIU employees, and ensure the fulfillment of quality requirements as well as national and international standards in order to promote MIU ranking among Egyptian and foreign universities.
- Ensure that the Intended Learning Outcomes of MIU academic programs are achieved in line with equivalent standards nationally and internationally.
- Ensure that the quality of learning opportunities, research and community service are appropriate and meet the expectations of MIU stakeholders.
- Support the continuous development of MIU academic programs.
- Establish an internal quality management system for all MIU faculties and administrative units.
- Undertake continuous self-assessment process for all MIU faculties and administrative units.
- Support and monitor the performance of quality assurance units in MIU faculties in its capacity as a direct executive manager.
- Create and spread quality assurance and accreditation awareness among MIU students and employees.
- Form MIU team of quality assurance experts through regularly arranging in-house and out-of-house workshops and training programs.
- Create links and cooperation mechanisms between MIU Quality Assurance Office and related institutions at the national and international levels.
- Monitor the implementation of MIU strategic plan.