Services & Facilities
MIU Library aims to be one of the leading academic libraries by providing a huge collection of printed and electronic resources to enrich the learning and research experience within the university for today and the future, implementing innovative technologies and services to deliver information and electronic resources wherever and whenever it will be convenient to its researchers.
The library’s mission is to provide full resources and services to meet the needs of both faculty members and students by providing good support to learning, research needs and information services, and to ensure that our services are accessible to all the MIU community. The library aims to regularly increase its collection through the combination of printed and electronic resources to enhance the learning experience of students.
- Acquiring and organizing sources of information to serve the educational and research process
- Developing computer systems in line with recent developments in the field of library and information services
- Providing information and library services to facilitate searching and retrieving information
- Giving orientation sessions for students and faculty about the services provided, as well as training on how to use the available sources of information
- Creating the proper environment inside the library for study and research
- Responding to queries from students and faculty members in all matters relating to the sources of information acquired by the library
- Facilitating access to various resources with high-quality availability, using modern information technologies
- Providing outstanding services
- Identifying patrons as our central focus
- Empowering students with critical thinking and information literacy
- Ensuring suitable access to the highest quality resources
- Providing expertise that enhances innovation and shared learning