Faculty of Pharmacy
The Faculty of Pharmacy, Misr International University, strives to meet international standards of quality and become accredited internationally.
The QA unit aims to promote the culture of quality assurance and performance assessment, at all levels of the academic system, research activities and services provided by the Faculty, while abiding by the standards set by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE). The QA unit also seeks to develop an ongoing process for institutional and academic performance enhancement, to upgrade the competences and competitiveness of the Faculty graduates and to gain the confidence of our stakeholders, with the aim of achieving a comprehensive quality assurance system and earn accreditation.
The QA unit aims to adopt follow-up and performance assessment mechanisms, at all levels of the academic system, research activities and services provided by the Faculty; while abiding by the standards set by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE) to realize the mission and objectives of the Faculty by:
- Ensuring that all NAQAAE terms and conditions are fulfilled and assisting the Faculty establish a quality assurance system that will lead to its accreditation.
- Promoting the concepts and culture of quality among staff members and employees in the various Faculty departments; thus achieving excellence of performance.
- Developing and enhancing the Faculty institutional and human resources, in a way allowing the Faculty to excel, through specialized training programs.
- Establishing an internal verification system for performance assessment for all academic and research activities, administrative tasks, and services; to ensure the realization of the Faculty objectives and improve its outcomes.
- Improving the quality of the Faculty academic programs, consequently improving the graduates’ qualifications and increasing their competitiveness.
- Enhancing the research activities system by adopting a comprehensive research plan to ensure collaboration between different departments, scientifically solving community problems and ranking the Faculty among international institutions.
- Upgrading community services to ensure offering distinguished services, qualitatively and quantitatively, to gain the confidence and approval of our clients.
- Establishing a system to measure and assess the Faculty performance (academic benchmarks – quality of academic opportunities – community service – research and scientific activities – quality assurance effectiveness and development.