Strategic Objectives & Core Values
- Prepare distinguished graduates with a high level of academic, professional and leadership competence to meet the needs of the job market.
- Develop graduate studies programs in accordance with the professional standards of each specialization in the various faculties.
- Promote scientific research to support the university’s research contribution to assert its status within the national and international academic community.
- Advance the University’s systems through cooperating and opening dialogue with international academic and research institutions to strengthen its position on the international scene.
- Cooperate with various community organizations through providing different services and developing collaborative partnerships for mutual benefit.
- Boost the University’s performance and strengthen its institutional capacity.
- Develop the campus infrastructure and horizontal expansions, and initiate self-funding projects.
- The University’s system of values is the main power that allows it to creatively invest in its human and material resources and potentials to achieve added value and improve the quality of life of its employees. The University considers this a strategic goal to enhance its development and stimulates organizational and institutional creativity and collective work to accomplish the university tasks and support its progress. Accordingly, Misr International University is committed to the following values:
- Responsible Freedom
Development cannot be achieved without freedom and a healthy environment to implement individual and collective development plans, and support the academic freedom of the teaching and administrative staff as well as students, while abiding by the legal framework, and ethical- social responsibility.
The University eliminates all the factors that could impair its scientific and intellectual progress and stand in the way of independently achieving its strategic goals and objectives.
The University encourages individual and collective creativity to ensure optimum use of the available potentials.
- Transparency and Circulation of Information
The University believes that it cannot achieve its goals without transparency and disclosure. Therefore, it allows efficient distribution and circulation of information among all the employees in order to gain the trust of students and teaching and administrative staff; thus, encouraging them to participate in development plans.
- Participation and Teamwork
Development cannot be achieved without effective and positive participation that can improve the performance of the individual and the institution. The University emphasizes active and fair participation of all employees who are involved in higher education and scientific research and community service, regardless of their posts, to achieve integration, thus utilizing all capabilities and potentials.
Equality in education does not only mean that everyone should have the right to education, but it also means that all students should be provided with all kinds of opportunities to successfully graduate. The right to education is achieved through providing students with opportunities to continue their education, succeed, and make achievements.
- Quality and Excellence
Misr International University understands the current and future needs and expectations of its stakeholders and is committed to meet the expectations of all the beneficiaries whether students, graduates, teaching staff, job market and the administrative body. It is also committed to achieve quality leadership and unity of vision, goals and strategies within the university system, to create the proper academic and organizational environment to achieve its goals at the lowest cost, to make fact-based decisions, and continuous improvement to achieve excellence and enhance its competitiveness.